The goal of Search Engine Optimization is to drive increased qualified traffic to your website from the organic search results. In order for your website to gain high visibility in the search engines, it is important to address whether it is technically search engine friendly and whether its content is relevant to the keyword phrases that you’re targeting.
- Audit the site from an organic search standpoint
- Review current organic keyword rankings and opportunities for improvement
- Analyze the site from a technical SEO perspective and provide technical optimization recommendations
- Analyze local search visibility and make recommendations for improving local search ranking
- Benchmark current site performance (specifically organic search) to measure against moving forward
- Provide risk mitigation plan to ensure that rankings are not lost during site redesign
- Analyze competitor websites and determine opportunity areas for the client
- Conduct keyword research and identify keywords to target for optimization
- Identify 1 – 3 target keywords per page of the site
- Provide content optimization recommendations (including meta data, h1 tags, image ALT tags and on-page copy) to be implemented on the site
- Option to have KLS Interactive implement content optimization recommendations via WordPress or other content management system
- Submission of new sitemap / revised site to search engines via Search Console
- Provide performance reporting at the 30 day, 60 day and 90 day mark post implementation with additional recommendations for refining optimization
- Option to opt-in for monthly SEO services that include reporting and ongoing optimization
Contact us to learn more about our Search Engine Optimization services and how we can help you achieve greater visibility for your business online.