Whether you are creating a new website, undergoing a site redesign or conducting a re-branding initiative, SEO should be a key consideration. We can help guide you through this process and help you develop a SEO-friendly content strategy to drive increased, qualified traffic to your website.
- Audit the site’s current keyword rankings and organic search traffic to determine where there are SEO risks
- Analyze competitor keyword rankings and identify opportunity areas and content gaps
- Conduct keyword research to identify which terms are being used to search for your products and services
- Determine how much brand equity exists for current brands and products (level of risk associated with a re-brand)
- Create an overall recommendation on how to approach a re-brand / site redesign based on research, analysis and existing brand equity
- Build a sitemap for grouping content together thematically
- Create a SEO risk mitigation strategy including a redirect plan
- Identify opportunities for creating topic clusters with internal linking
- Provide SEO best practices for keyword optimization
- Create a strategy for building site authority via Social Media Marketing
Contact us to learn more about how we can create a SEO-friendly Content Strategy for your site redesign, new website or re-branding initiative.